HEATHER HARTNETT is the CEO and Founding Partner of Human Ventures, an early-stage venture studio in NYC that backs and builds industry-changing businesses. Since launching under Ms. Hartnett’s leadership, Human Ventures has invested in and co-built over 40 companies, with key investments including Reserve (acquired), TheSkimm, Current, Tiny Organics and Clark (acquired). Ms. Hartnett has spent her career in venture capital, technology startups, and philanthropy. She was recently featured in Business Insider as "the first female-led startup studio in New York City" bringing a fresh new perspective to the tech scene. Ms. Hartnett leads the Human team with a knack for identifying innate talent and has a track record of building strong, successful early teams.
- Serves on the board of Jack Creek Investment Corp
- Serves on the leadership council for Tech:NYC
- Serves on the board of Transact Global
- Member of the prestigious Kauffman Fellowship Executive Education Program in venture capital and innovation leadership
- Prior to founding Human Ventures, Ms. Hartnett worked with City Light Capital and the David Lynch Foundation