LISA HOOK is an American technology executive who served as President and CEO of Neustar (NYSE: NSR), a public global information and analytics services company, from 2010-2018. Previously, Ms. Hook held leadership positions at several Fortune 500 companies, including AOL, Time Warner and SunRocket. Ms. Hook also was a Partner at Brera Capital Partners, a global private equity investment firm, Managing Director of Alpine Capital Group, LLC, an investment banking firm, legal advisor to the Chairman of the Federal Communications Commission, and a senior attorney at Viacom International, Inc. Ms. Hook received a juris doctorate from Dickinson School of Law at Pennsylvania State University and a bachelor’s degree from Duke University.
Current Board and Advisory Positions:
- Ping Identity Holding Corporation (NYSE: PING), a publicly-traded intelligent identity solutions company
- Philip Morris International (NYSE: PM), a publicly-traded leading international tobacco company
- Fidelity National Information Services Inc. (NYSE: FIS), a publicly-traded global leader in banking and payment solutions
- Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers Incorporated (NYSE and TSX: RBA), a global asset management and disposition company, offering customers end-to-end solutions for buying and selling used heavy equipment, trucks and other assets
- CubeIQ, a private company in the location intelligence space
- National Security Telecommunications Advisory Committee (NSTAC) to which she was appointed in 2012 by President Obama